• Shopping
    • Shopping Malls & Supermarkets
    • Household Appliances Shopping Malls
    • Flowers Booking & Purches
    • Musical Instruments
  • Health
    • Healthcare in Hengyang
    • Major Medical Institutions
  • Cuisine
    • Hengyang Food
    • Hotels and Catering in Hengyang
  • Education
    • Basic Education
    • Higher Education
    • Study in China
    • Language Study
    • Application Procedures & Scholarship
  • Employment
    • Employment Policies
    • Employment Information
  • Church
    • Churches (Catholicism) in Hengyang
    • Churches (Christianity) in Hengyang
  • Service Guide
    • Useful Phone Numbers
    • Housing
    • Banking
    • Maps
    • RSS
Labor Disputes
From:湖南省人民政府网 | Date Add in:2023-09-08 16:00:54 [A  A]

In the case of labor dispute, you may call 12333 ( National Public Benefits Service ) or seek assistance from the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security (MOHRSS).

Foreigners who are illegally employed are not protected by the Chinese Labor Law, especially from protection against dismissal.

Note: The above information is from “Welcome to China” and  only for reference.

Source: National Immigration Administration Updated on Nov.10, 2022

Sponsored by Hengyang Municipal People's Government, Undertaken by Hengyang Normal University
Co-sponsored by Information Office of Hengyang Municipal People's Government Technical Support & Design:Hengyang Normal University
ICP NO:05002289