Online Service
HOME> Online Service >  FAQ > 
  • About Hengyang
    • Snapshot
    • Economy
    • History and Culture
    • Honors
    • Friendly Exchanges
    • City Cards
    • Maps of Hengyang
    • Pictureview
  • Tourism
    • Top Eight Attractions
    • Tourist Routes
    • Tourism Dynamic
    • Hengyang Special
    • Transportation
    • Travel Tips
  • Investment
    • Investment Environment
    • Investment Dynamic
    • Investment Projects
    • Investment Guide
    • Investment Policies
    • Taxation
    • Industrial Parks
    • Enterprise Focus
  • Life
    • Shopping
    • Health
    • Cuisine
    • Education
    • Employment
    • Church
    • Service Guide
  • Current News
    • Hot News
    • Special Report
    • Hot Report
  • E-Government
    • Officials
    • Departments
    • Laws and Regulations
    • Development Planning
    • Special Reports
  • Online Service
    • Naturalization
    • International Marriage
    • Entry & Exit
    • Residence Affairs
    • Mailbox of Government
    • FAQ
    • Online Investigation
    • Forms for Download
  • User experience
    • 信息构建
    • 可用性
    • 语言规范
  • Special Column
    • PictureNews
    • TopNews
    • Video and Audio
    • RSS
    • wea_f2
  • AllDocsList
I want to know what are the new rules for foreigners to buy houses in China
From: | Date Add in:2016-10-09 14:45:00 [A  A]
Hi,Jerry.We can provide you with an example on buying houses in Beijing as below: Foreigners who intend to buy a house in Beijing need a certificate issued by the Beijing Municipal Public Security Bureau to prove that they have stayed in China for at least one year for reasons of work or study, according to a new rule published on Friday. A statement jointly issued by six ministries led by the Construction Ministry last July required foreigners to stay in China for at least a year before they would be allowed to buy a house. The rule required that they only use and dwell in the house themselves and not buy a house for other purposes. They were also required to use their real names when buying a house in China. However, property sales for foreigners and foreign organizations came to a temporary halt in Beijing following the statement because it lacked specific requirements. Friday's new rule jointly issued by the city's five departments led by the Beijing Municipal Construction Committee specifies that foreigners should provide a certificate as to their status when buying a house. They can only buy a house for their personal use, it said. HK, Macao and Taiwan Residents from Hong Kong and Macao special administrative regions, Taiwan Province and overseas Chinese should also be in possession of proper certificates when buying a house. Foreign organizations that set up branches or agencies in Beijing should provide certificates to prove their legal status in the city and give written guarantees that the houses they buy are only used for their own needs. Foreign organizations and foreign individuals who want to buy houses in Beijing, other than for their own needs, should apply to set up a foreign company first. If they want to buy houses to rent or sell or change them for commercial use, they should apply to set up a foreign company and obtain an operations certificate. Foreign embassies in China, representatives of international organizations and people who enjoy diplomatic privileges should have a note of approval to buy a house from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Sponsored by Hengyang Municipal People's Government, Undertaken by Hengyang Normal University
Co-sponsored by Information Office of Hengyang Municipal People's Government Technical Support & Design:Hengyang Normal University
ICP NO:05002289