International Marriage
Birth Registration
From:湖南省人民政府网 | Date Add in:2023-03-29 11:48:25 [A  A]

According to the Article 13 of the Hunan Permanent Residents Registration Management Measures (Issued by Hunan Province Government General Office [2016] No.12), for infants born in Hunan, their parents should apply for birth registration within 30 days after they are born. For foreign infants born in China without nationality, where one of the parents are a Chinese citizen, and the other is a foreigner or stateless person, their parents or agents should go through the formalities for birth registration for them. The original and the copy of the Certificate of Birth in Hunan of the child, their parents’ marriage certificate/illegitimate birth statement, and the guardian’s Chinese household registration book are required.


According to the article 40 of the Law of the People's Republic of China on Entry and Exit, for foreign infants born in China, their parents or agents shall, within 60 days after they are born, on the strength of the birth certificates, go through the formalities for stay or residence registration for them with the exit/entry administrations of public security organs under people’s governments at or above the county level in the places of their parents’ stay or residence.


Chinese source: hunan.gov.cn


Sponsored by Hengyang Municipal People's Government, Undertaken by Hengyang Normal University
Co-sponsored by Information Office of Hengyang Municipal People's Government Technical Support & Design:Hengyang Normal University
ICP NO:05002289