Residence Affairs
Guide for Foreigners with X Visas Applying for Residence Permit
From:湖南省人民政府网 | Date Add in:2017-11-28 15:07:00 [A  A]

Foreigners entering China with X Visas should go through residence formalities at public security organs within 30 days after entering China.
Guide for Foreigners Applying for Residence Permit
Applying materials:
1. Applicants' original and copy of valid passport, visa, and arrival record;
2. Official documents issued by colleges of the applicants (with such information as the basic information of the applicant), reason for application, content of application, application duration, and the Admission Letter are all required;
3. The applicant entering China with "L" or "F" Visa shall additionally submit JW201 form or JW202 form;
4. Two recently taken 2-inch photos (full face without hat);
5. For those foreigners who apply for the residence permit for the first time since entering China should provide the health certificate (only for adults of or above the age of 18);
6. Fill completely in Visa and Residence Permit Application Form;
7. Submit Registration Form of Temporary Residence for Visitors;
8. Other documents that public security department deems to be necessary.
1. Processing Time Limit: application materials submitted, the processing should be handled within 5 working days. Reviewing time is excluded from the commitment time.

2. Office Address: Office Address: Southwest side of the intersection of Xiangzhang Road and Guitang Road, Yuhua District, Changsha(长沙市雨花区香樟路与圭塘路交汇处西南侧)
Buses: No. 63, No. 68, No. 159, No. 167, No. 802, No. 805.
Bus Stop: Outangpo Station in Xiangzhang Road (藕塘坡站)

3. Office Hours: Monday-Friday (except holidays) Morning: 9:00-12:00; Afternoon: 13:00-17:00

4. Tel: 0731-82290001;0731-82587623


Sponsored by Hengyang Municipal People's Government, Undertaken by Hengyang Normal University
Co-sponsored by Information Office of Hengyang Municipal People's Government Technical Support & Design:Hengyang Normal University
ICP NO:05002289