Investment Guide
Property Registration of State-owned Assets
From:湖南省政府门户网 | Date Add in:2021-11-17 10:22:44 [A  A]

A Foreign-funded enterprise which holds or uses state-owned assets shall, after obtaining the certificate of approval issued by the Hunan Provincial Department of Commerce, and submitting the contract, articles of association, certificate of approval (photocopy), the Report on Verification of Capital, and the Certificate of Capital Contribution by the Chinese and Foreign Parties (including a detailed property list, and the Notification of Confirmation of Assets Evaluation) issued by a public accounting office, to go through the procedures for property registration of state-owned assets, at the management department of the state-owned assets relevant to the financial relationship of administrative subordination.

Sponsored by Hengyang Municipal People's Government, Undertaken by Hengyang Normal University
Co-sponsored by Information Office of Hengyang Municipal People's Government Technical Support & Design:Hengyang Normal University
ICP NO:05002289