• Shopping
    • Shopping Malls & Supermarkets
    • Household Appliances Shopping Malls
    • Flowers Booking & Purches
    • Musical Instruments
  • Health
    • Healthcare in Hengyang
    • Major Medical Institutions
  • Cuisine
    • Hengyang Food
    • Hotels and Catering in Hengyang
  • Education
    • Basic Education
    • Higher Education
    • Study in China
    • Language Study
    • Application Procedures & Scholarship
  • Employment
    • Employment Policies
    • Employment Information
  • Church
    • Churches (Catholicism) in Hengyang
    • Churches (Christianity) in Hengyang
  • Service Guide
    • Useful Phone Numbers
    • Housing
    • Banking
    • Maps
    • RSS
About How to Get a COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate (English Version)
From:湖南省政府门户网 | Date Add in:2021-11-17 10:02:25 [A  A]

The handling authority: Hunan International Travel Healthcare Center


People who had been abroad for one year and more should have the infectious diseases surveillance and physical examinations conducted following the Frontier Health and Quarantine Law of China and its implementation rules, before having the COVID-19 vaccination records translated and registered. People who had been abroad for less than one year can submit the documents related to their travels abroad (including visa, round trip air tickets, and approval documents for going abroad) for vaccination records translation and registration.


Please make an appointment on the WeChat public account “湖南国际旅行卫生保健中心[Hunan International Travel Healthcare Center] after fully completing your vaccination schedule. Please provide both the original and the copy of your vaccination records to the handling authority, the Hunan International Travel Healthcare Center, and arrive at the center according to an appointed time. Please make proper self-protection, and collaborate with epidemic prevention and control regulations and requirements of the center. To meet the demand of exit and entry personnel, the center can provide COVID-19 nucleic acid test service and Chinese-English bilingual testing report.


Add: No.199, 2nd section of Renmin East Road, Changsha Economic and Technological Development Zone

Tel: 086-731-86869403

This article is from Hunan Provincial Government 

Sponsored by Hengyang Municipal People's Government, Undertaken by Hengyang Normal University
Co-sponsored by Information Office of Hengyang Municipal People's Government Technical Support & Design:Hengyang Normal University
ICP NO:05002289